Product Code : AN
Brand Name : CENTER
For air flow control application, CENTER 330 anemometer is a convenient tool to use. With the slim probe handle with extendable cable, it is easy to get the reading at location that the operator wants. With the built-in temperature measuring capability on the probe, the necessary data can be collected at the same time. It is also suitable for any application where air speed is considered and needs to be measured.
- Dual Display.
- Read While Measuring(Detached Vane).
- Hold/Max/ Min/Avg Function.
- Auto Power Off.
- Airflow: 0.6~20m/sec, 120~4000 ft/min
- Temperature: -20C~60C; -4F~140F
- Wind Speed-FTM: 0.1 m/s
- Temperature: 0.1C/0.1F
- Airflow: (2.5%+0.2m/s)
- Temperature: -20~60C 8C(1.6F)
- Unit: m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots, C/F
- Battery: 9V battery
- Meter: 186x64x30 mm ; Probe:289(L)x15(D)
- Sensor Head: 60.5mm Dia.
- Weight: Approx.362g
- Standard Accessories:
- Operation manual, Battery, Probe Holder, Carry case.
0.7 to 20 m/s
-20 to 60 deg c
(+/-) 3 %
(+/-) 0.8 deg C
Measuring Output Units
m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots, deg C / deg F